Workshop objectives are to promote a structured conversation about community asset mapping and local economic development by:
– Examining the challenges of continual change.
– Reviewing the foundations: Public Engagement, Community
– Planning, partnership and Place Shaping
– Outlining the basic principles of Asset Based Community Development.
– Understanding the techniques and processes for community asset mapping and its importance to LED.
– Exploring the importance of leadership
Presenter: Alan Jones (Future Communities Ltd)
Presentation: Community Asset Mapping towards Local Economic Development
Date: May 2014